First off the fender. It was easy to the point that I was done in minutes so here is a before and after shot of it.
I don't know why, maybe I just need to get used to it but it seems to make the bike a bit girly looking. It's still better than the bird beak that was on it.
Next on the list is the fuel screw. This is pretty simple. I ripped the bike down to nothing because I needed to access it all anyways.
This is what my naked bike looks like. Now to get at the carb fuel screw I took the plate that holds the throttle and choke cable off which is only one screw and loosened the boot clamps and then just pulled the carb out of the boots enough to turn the carb on its side.
You see the hole with the plug in it. Drill a hole in the plug and then thread a sheet metal screw into it and pull the plug out.
Under that is the fuel screw. I turned the fuel screw all the way in counting the turns so I knew what my current setting is, then backed the screw all the way out. Careful of the O Ring and Spring that are with the screw. Then I just put the new one in. Simple.
I did run into a small problem with my crash guards cross brace being in the way of the new fuel screw so I did have to modify that a bit.
Now the fresh air pump. Basically buy the kit from Eagle Mike tear out all the fresh air parts and put the plugs in. Stops the subtle back firing when you let off the throttle.
My fancy license plate box.
Dash Kit I had to purchase a step bit to open the holes up a bit but it works well over all.
The WOW taillight went in easy enough.